BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology
The original and best: The original mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers bore the BILSTEIN name, and we’re still responsible for producing the best there is. BILSTEIN’s mono-tube technology is the number-one choice in motorsports and series-production sports cars: no other type gives engineers the same freedom to choose the perfect installation location or position (e.g. Upside-Down technology).
- Large effective surface on the working piston creates increased damping power and better handling
- Improved dissipation of thermal energy outwards enables a consistently high level of absorber performance
- Sturdy structure for added safety in Upside-Down Technology
The proven technology of a twin-tube absorber is applied in the vast majority of all vehicles. BILSTEIN‘s twin-tube absorbers, featuring “original equipment manufacturer” quality that has undergone rigorous testing, offer a marked improvement in driving characteristics with universal spare parts replaced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oil or gas pressure technology
- Only tested, OEM quality is provided
- A favourably priced alternative at the highest level
- Technology transfer from series production